Employee Background Check
needs we offer
What is PreCheck?
PreCheck provides employment background checks that are built to meet healthcare standards. A PreCheck background report allows healthcare human resources departments to make informed decisions while remaining compliant with the industry standards and mitigating risk.
PreCheck also offers a drug screening solution as an add-on service for pre-employment screening and can provide federally mandated Pre-Adverse and Adverse Action management. We also provide added client support during audits by The Joint Commission. We offer customized packages of services for all levels of licensed and non-licensed employees to meet client-specific needs.
PreCheck Background Checks May Include:
• Positive identification
• Maiden/AKA name search
• National Sex Offender Registry Search
• County criminal history searches
• Statewide criminal history searches
• Employment verification
• Education verification
• Professional license/certification credentialing
• Personal and professional references
• Motor vehicle driving record
• SanctionCheck™ sanction screening through the National Healthcare Data Bank
• U.S. Federal criminal searches
• U.S. Federal civil searches
• U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court search
• Misconduct/abuse registries
• Drug Screening
Features & Benefits
• Our employees are Licensed Private Investigators