Cristina Loayza started her career with PreCheck in 2008 as a coordinator for the sales team. Through the years, Cristina exposed herself to all of what PreCheck had to offer and this gave her a unique perspective on her current role as a product manager for several PreCheck services. Cristina currently manages sanction screening and drug and occupational health testing solutions. Her days involve participation in the different aspects of a successful product including product development, marketing, operations and client support. Cristina earned a bachelor’s degree in International Studies from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, TX. She enjoys great conversations with friends, binge-watching with her husband, and weekend adventures with her young daughter.
Articles By Cristina Loayza
- Jul. 3, 2018 Vermont Recreational Marijuana Goes Into Effect July 1, 2018
- Dec. 26, 2017 The Impact of the HHS and DOT Regulatory Updates on State Drug Testing
- Jul. 29, 2015 3 Reasons to Outsource Healthcare Employee Drug Testing
- Jul. 15, 2015 What Healthcare Employers Should Know About ICE Investigations
- Jun. 10, 2014 3 Drug Testing Takeaways from the 2014 DATIA Conference
- Apr. 22, 2014 Best Practices for Completing I-9s for Remote Hires
- Jan. 15, 2014 Employer Considerations for Drug Testing, Part 2: Drug Testing Methods
- Apr. 3, 2013 Webinar Training: The New Form I-9
- Mar. 8, 2013 Latest Version of the Form I-9 Released
- Feb. 20, 2013 Recreational Marijuana Use and the Workplace
- Jan. 2, 2013 2013 E-Verify Requirements for Employers
- Nov. 28, 2012 Employer Considerations for Drug Testing, Part 1: Drafting an Employment Drug Screening Policy
- Sep. 5, 2012 Unaudited Form I-9s: The Risk in the Shadows
- Jul. 25, 2012 Does Your Company Have Employment and Salary Verifications Under Control?