If you believe that any information in your background check report is inaccurate or incomplete, you may file a dispute with PreCheck by completing and submitting the form below.


Please provide a description of the dispute and provide as many details as possible to ensure a thorough and expedient reinvestigation (e.g. county name, dates, charge, previous employer, etc.).