As the Marketing Manager at Cisive, PreCheck's parent company, Antique Nguyen plays a key role in managing the company's digital content, developing brand messaging, and executing marketing campaigns. Antique is an Inbound Marketing and Social Marketing certified professional with experience in content marketing and social media strategy and engagement. He studied at the University of Houston and earned his B.A. in Public Relations, magna cum laude. When he is not collaborating with his team, you can find him at the gym, attending to his plants, or even run into him at an outdoor music festival or concert.
Articles By Antique Nguyen
- Dec. 28, 2021 4 Keys to Remedying Healthcare Staff Burnout
- Oct. 5, 2021 How Healthcare HR Can Support Their Workplace’s Digital Transformation
- Sep. 14, 2021 How Telemedicine Will Have Lasting Effects in Healthcare
- Aug. 3, 2021 Apprenticeship Programs: A Viable Solution for Healthcare
- Jul. 20, 2021 The Growing Importance of Employee Health and Well-Being in Healthcare
- Jun. 1, 2021 Recruiting Talent in a Post-Pandemic Healthcare Workforce Shortage
- May. 10, 2021 PreCheck Celebrates National Nurses Week 2021 with Erika Miramontes
- Apr. 6, 2021 Strategies to Advance Public Health
- Feb. 9, 2021 How to Achieve Remote Work Success in Healthcare
- Jan. 12, 2021 What Healthcare HR Teams Can Learn From 2020
- Dec. 22, 2020 Healthcare HR’s Role in Continuous Improvement
- Oct. 27, 2020 Technology’s Role in Healthcare’s Fight Against the Coronavirus
- Sep. 29, 2020 Managing Candidate Expectations in a Pandemic World
- Sep. 22, 2020 The Evolution of Employee Engagement in Healthcare
- Aug. 25, 2020 Improving Quality of Care in 2020 and Beyond
- Aug. 18, 2020 How Can Healthcare HR Become a More Strategic Partner?
- Jul. 7, 2020 What Diversity and Inclusion Challenges Do Healthcare Organizations Face?
- Jun. 30, 2020 5 Keys to an Effective Retention Strategy for Healthcare HR
- May. 6, 2020 PreCheck Celebrates National Nurses Week 2020 with Phong Nguyen
- Apr. 28, 2020 Quickly Recruiting and Onboarding Retired Healthcare Workers Without Compromising Safety