Shannon oversees Cisive's Solutions, Marketing and Partnerships as Vice President. She brings over a decade of experience in the background screening industry and has a deep knowledge in both the operations and commercial side of the business.
Prior to joining Cisive, Shannon founded and served as Vice President of Operations at ScoutLogic and held a series of leadership roles in Operations and Sales as Vice President for First Advantage.
Shannon is actively involved in the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), serves on the Board of Directors for Ohio SHRM State Council and is also the Volunteer Coordinator for Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure, in Columbus and Athens, OH.
Articles By Shannon Shoemaker
- Sep. 7, 2021 New Court Rules Pose Challenges to Employer Background Screening
- Aug. 31, 2021 Shifting Talent Acquisition’s Priorities in the New Normal
- Aug. 10, 2021 How to Use a SWOT Analysis to Audit Your HR Department
- Jul. 27, 2021 What Automatic Criminal Record Expungement Means for Employers
- Jun. 22, 2021 Workforce and Hiring Trends for Employers in a Post-COVID World
- Apr. 13, 2021 Preparing for Background Screening Legislative Updates
- Mar. 9, 2021 Safeguarding Your Healthcare Organization From Cyberthreats
- Feb. 23, 2021 Where the U.S. Currently Stands on Ban the Box Laws
- Nov. 24, 2020 Why and How You Should Audit Your HR Process During COVID-19
- Sep. 1, 2020 COVID-19 Litigation Explosion
- Jul. 21, 2020 COVID-19 Contact Tracing Best Practices for a Safe Workplace
- Jun. 16, 2020 6 Ways to Make Your Remote Onboarding Process Seamless
- Jun. 2, 2020 Your Guide to New Hire I-9s During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- May. 26, 2020 3 Keys to Spark Innovation in Business
- Apr. 14, 2020 5 FFCRA Resources HR and Workplaces Leaders Need to Know