Shannon oversees Cisive's Solutions, Marketing and Partnerships as Vice President. She brings over a decade of experience in the background screening industry and has a deep knowledge in both the operations and commercial side of the business.
Prior to joining Cisive, Shannon founded and served as Vice President of Operations at ScoutLogic and held a series of leadership roles in Operations and Sales as Vice President for First Advantage.
Shannon is actively involved in the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), serves on the Board of Directors for Ohio SHRM State Council and is also the Volunteer Coordinator for Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure, in Columbus and Athens, OH.
Articles By Shannon Shoemaker
- Nov. 29, 2022 How to Foster More Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Oct. 24, 2022 5 Best Practices for Creating a Global Employee Onboarding Strategy
- Oct. 18, 2022 3 Ways to Promote Optimism in the Workforce
- Sep. 27, 2022 How Compensation Transparency is Changing Hiring and Recruiting Processes
- Aug. 30, 2022 Should You Include Social Media in Background Checks?
- Jun. 27, 2022 Substance Use & Drug Overdoses are on the Rise: Top 5 Stats for Employers
- Jun. 14, 2022 How Employers Can Stay Ahead of the Great Resignation
- May. 17, 2022 5 Things You Don’t Want to Miss When Planning the Return to Office
- Apr. 25, 2022 How to Improve Hiring Time to Fill without Compromising Candidate Quality
- Apr. 5, 2022 Managing Return to the Office & Hybrid Work in the New Normal
- Mar. 29, 2022 Increase in Global Hires Makes International Background Checks More Important Than Ever
- Jan. 11, 2022 How Often Should You Review Your Background Screening Policy?
- Dec. 14, 2021 Are Your Adverse Action Letters Current? It Depends on Your State
- Nov. 30, 2021 What Employers Need to Know About Marijuana and New York Labor Law 201-D
- Nov. 16, 2021 6 Best Practices for Implementing a Continuous Monitoring Program
- Nov. 2, 2021 Key Concepts for Strategic Workforce Planning and Recruiting in 2022
- Sep. 28, 2021 HR Audits Are Key to HR’s Organizational Alignment and Success
- Sep. 7, 2021 New Court Rules Pose Challenges to Employer Background Screening
- Aug. 31, 2021 Shifting Talent Acquisition’s Priorities in the New Normal
- Aug. 10, 2021 How to Use a SWOT Analysis to Audit Your HR Department