With over 15 years’ experience in the background screening industry, as PreCheck’s Vice President of Compliance, Vu Do focuses on the organization’s operational compliance as well as client and staff education. Vu is a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) and is a past board member of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), where she remains active on the Best Practices and Government Relations committees. She earned both her B.A. in English and French, summa cum laude, as well as her M.A. in Literature from the University of Houston. Vu enjoys cooking, fitness, routinely indulging her sweet tooth (hence the need for fitness), and spending time with her boys, future compliance professionals… or game developers.
Articles By Vu Do
- Dec. 5, 2017 California’s Ban the Box Law: What Employers Need to Know
- Aug. 27, 2014 Californians to Vote on Mandatory Physician Drug Testing and Increase to Medical Malpractice Cap
- Apr. 1, 2014 A Healthcare Employer’s Thoughts on the Recent U.S. Chamber of Commerce Conference on Employment Background Checks
- Mar. 11, 2014 Top 5 Reasons Employers Should Use a Professional Background Screening Provider
- Oct. 16, 2013 The Rise of Physician Employment and Considerations for Medical Staffs
- Jul. 17, 2013 Colorado and Nevada Restrict Employers' Use of Credit Checks
- Jul. 3, 2013 What Records Will Show Up On My Background Check
- May. 22, 2013 Why Use an NAPBS Accredited Firm as a Background Screening Provider?
- Apr. 17, 2013 FCRA Compliance: What Employers Need to Know Before Running Background Checks
- Mar. 27, 2013 Changes to Georgia Expungement and Restriction of Certain Criminal Records
- Feb. 13, 2013 Investigating Further
- Nov. 9, 2012 Details NBC's Today Show Neglected to Disclose Regarding Background Checks
- Oct. 24, 2012 Why Employers Should be Concerned About Diploma Mills
- Oct. 3, 2012 The Fundamentals of a Social Trace
- Sep. 19, 2012 Hospitals May Be Running the Right Kinds of Employment Background Checks, but What About the Staffing Firms They Use
- Aug. 8, 2012 Changes in Indiana Law Related to Access and Use of Criminal History in Employment
- Jul. 5, 2012 Texas Office of Inspector General Recommends Monthly Sanction Screening
- Jun. 20, 2012 Do Fair Hiring Practices Mean Something Different to Healthcare Employers?